Friday, May 31, 2013

Uncle Sam is watching U...S...

Ok, so at midnight, the start of Thursday (Central Time) a facility run by the NSA went critical. Its purpose: to record all internet activity in the U.S. That means every key stroke, every site you go to, every image or video you view/watch, and every message you send/read will be recorded Until the end of time, or until its defunded. Either way, right!?

Now I don't know about you, I intend to stick IT to the man! and so does Azar!


                                             

Soon, I will introduce the new bio pages for my girls.

Hope you all like the pic. More to come.

5 comments:

  1. Love that name :) Nice job keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got her! Girl 4! Sneaky. shes on dizzydills renders.in link ymomys blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Sam is going to discover that I love Juelz Ventura and Gia DiMarco. I wonder if the analyst looking at the statistics is going to say "at least this pervert has good taste!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prolly gonna find that out about a lot of us! :)

    ReplyDelete