Sunday, May 5, 2013

May! Birthmonthday! Celebration! Scavenger! Blog! Hunt! Contest! Extravaganza(SP?)!

Ok, Do you remember when you were five and your parents wanted to throw you but they threw this elaborate birthday party instead. You thought it was because it was you, but in reality it was your parents out-classing the other parents in the neighborhood! Well, this is what that birthday party should been without the parental grudges duking it out; just pure unadulterated fun! Well its adulterated a little bit ;)

I noticed not too long ago that really all my girls are going into projects which have their own little world of a story. Then I realized the Mina was the only girl I've really introduced for the site. So, I give to you, the Scavenger blog hunt! The idea is simple, I have four new girls (all will be posted later since I'm not home (I apologize again)) who are in desperate need of names; I have been in talks with a few fellow bloggers whom have graciously granted my requests for assistance in this contest. Each week, somewhere on one of the helping sites one of the girls will lay in wait. If you find a "hidden" image then you just might win your chance to name the vixxxen! You will also receive a personalized image as well! :D 

                Girl #1                                   Girl #2                  Girl #3 (black)/Girl #4 (blo)



NOTE: PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY FOR ALL DETAILS.

GENERAL RULES
  1. All answers along with your BlogSpot name must be emailed to me: sumunerstemple@yahoo.com
  2. You must use a BlogSpot account, no anonymous users will be accepted (I will disable that feature for the duration of the contest.
  3. To enter the contest, comment what you would like each girl to be named.
  4. When submitting an answer, you must be specific, what blog and where at on said blog.
  5. Hunts will last from Monday until the end of Friday.
HOST RULES & PREVISIONS
  1. Hosts may choose to place an image wherever they wish so long as it is on their blog. (I retain the right to...suggest a possible location.)
  2. Hosts can not submit an answer for the image on their blog. enough said!
  3. Hosts can submit an answer for any image not found on their blog.
  4. Hosts will be given proper time to prepare for their hunt during Saturday & Sunday.
WINNERS
  1. Winning is based primarily on who answers first.
  2. The winner of each hunt will be announced on the Saturday following the hunt.
  3. An individual is allowed to win only once.
    1. In the event that a former winner is the only one to submit a correct answer, then they shall be declared the winner again.
    2. If no one finds the image in time, the prize is given to the host.
  4. Please refrain from obnoxious names like slutarina, ivana hompalot, or pussy galore!
 
It has begun!






8 comments:

  1. I'm in !

    Girl 2 I am really liking nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget post girls here. I want everyone to see what others have thought of.

    Thanks for joining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok here you go

    1. Azar- means "fire" in Persian she has red in her hair :)
    2. Semira
    3. I reserve the right to re post after you image is done - hurry up already!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh and Girl #2 is my favorite on your blog !!

      Delete
    2. I very much enjoy her too! Like the names too! Not bad

      Delete
  4. The girl #2 is beautiful ,thats a great job you've done.
    Well i don't have any idea how to name those girls, most likely i'm gonna think a little about it,gotta try to give them a hot name, so it would suit them best.

    Girl #1 Mile(e)na - i know thats a slavic name and there are greece building and stuff. But the face,hairstyle (not color) and the body shape looks quite like Mileena's from MK9 or maybe i just played it way to much.

    Girl #2 How about Charma ? I don't know why i'm suggestig from greek names, but it would mean something like "delight" and yes she is delightful. Hope you might like those names and yeah, Happy Birthmonthday :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mileena, she just looks like that fits :3

      Thanks

      Delete