Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 1 has closed! Ready for Week 2?!?!

Week 1 has now closed. The girl can be found...HERE

I will post the winner as soon as I can, I hope those of you who took part in the hunt enjoyed yourselves, and I hope you will all join the hunt in week 2!

I also want to say thanks to Zafo for lending his site for the hunt! Regardless of wether you searched his blog or not, you all should check it out! zafo has a lot of really good and informative stuff posted :)

                Girl #1                                   Girl #2                  Girl #3 (elf)/Girl #4 (blonde)


WEEK 2 UPDATE!
Ok, Girl 2 is set and I have re-shuffled the list of blogs so have at it. Round 2 begins NOW!

I'll give you all a hint, the blog that girl 2 is on, does 3dx pron!

ok, that was a joke for me:) sorry, here it is: 2012 was a good year...

If your new to the contest click >>---------------------------------->OVER HERE :) for the rules.

Good luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment