Thursday, May 23, 2013

Week 3 CLOSED

So last night I messed up! I completely ignored the whole moral to that movie the social network, don't drink and blog! well I didn't drink but I did blog and accidentally kinda might have permitted YmomY's post to be shown...

With that, congratulations YmomY, Girl 3 shall hence forth be known as...


Arkenea<3<3<3


Arkenea can be found here; To be honest, I was somewhat insistent in having Arkenea placed in an RE post. My enthusiasm for the games and enjoyment of Mongo's sets might have bleed into hint 3 a little too much :J


My thanks to MongoBongo for his participation this week, if you liked his teaser work but have not yet been a member of his paysite, I highly recommend it, his sets are well worth it. (seriously, its like $12. Who doesn't have $12?! Even I have $12!)

2 comments:

  1. Can we still name the last girl?

    I think she is a good Tatum or Timber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By all means!

      Tatum...Timber...not bad!
      Good luck :)

      Delete