Saturday, May 18, 2013

Week 2 closed! We have a winner! Crap i forgot last weeks winner!

Ok, I completely forgot about announcing the winner for week 1, I guess I was focused too much on Mongo's latest set to give anything else a thought...check it out if you haven't seen it. Anyways, week 1 was a sad week for me because no one found the girl :( Because of that the prize by default went to Zafo! Now, because he won, he chose to select girl 1's name from those that had been offered up in the comments section in the other posts. His choice you might be wondering?!?! *Drum role*




Azar!!!  XD
(pin up posted soon, stay tuned)


Week 2 I am happy to say did have a winner, Girl 2 can be found Here. The winning hunter was Will Zen. Now, because Zafo picked Zen's name for Azar, I will not count it against him; which means the name for girl 2 is...



Semira!!1! *_*
(pin up posted soon, stay tuned)

So congrates to both winners...errrZen I guess...and I wish you all good luck in week 3!
until then

Also wanted to give a big thanks to CNC55 for helping out this week.

1 comment: