Monday, May 20, 2013

May! BirthMonthDay! Celebration! Scavanger! Blog! Hunt! Contest! Extravaganza(SP:?)! :Week 3

Ok, so a bit of news first, I just set up Jenny Poussin's page where you can find any and all Jenny pics I have done. Its incomplete ATM, but hopefully soon, I can finish it.

Now to other things, Week 3 of the contest starts today! YAY! and if you thought it was tough to find either Azar or Semira, then wait until you start searching for girl 3! Its so hard I'm gonna have to give 3 hints just to hope someone finds her!

Note: Remember, girl 3 is the elf.


Hint #1
Simple, she is on Mongo's blog!

Hint #2
Thumbnails don't tell the whole story but full view does! :)

Hint #3
The movies were anywhere from ho-hum to absolutely atrosious! but its still my favorite game franchise! ;)

With that Week 3 has begun!

Good luck!



1 comment:

  1. HAhaha jajaja I found it!, I found it!, I found it!!!! n_n
    Resident Evil: Futa Clones
    Pic 8, the last of the right side... the third hint was an accurate indication )n_n(

    ReplyDelete