Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patrick's Day and Black mail (WARNING!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!)

Hey all, hope everyone's St. Patrick's Day was as fun filled as mine was. Now, Im not the sort go overboard with my debauchery, but I did veg out on the walking dead! I know, I know, St. Patrick's Day and Walking Dead have 0 in common, but I needed to catch on the fourth season, since I pretty much erased the show from my memory. I mean how do you expect a show to continue after the craziest violent antagonist was beaten, stabbed, shot to death, which is kinda a befitting ending to his fictitious life if you ask me!?!?! I thought it would be impossible for the writers make the second part of the season full of craziness, That is until I watched the latest episode... 8O WTF!!!! I know I warned about spoilers but shit son! that one is too good to drop here, you all need to see it for yourselves!!!!! Shit got crazy!

And now back to the 3DX side of things, you may recall a few months ago, I may or may not have inadvertently found my way into Zenn's computer and theoretically allocated pic from his hard drive that inexplicably found its way here on my blog. Well, Zenn recalls that because apparently he blatantly did the same to me and now knows something I prefer you all didn't know. And he is apparently going to hold this over my head forcing my compliant working with him until the completion of this new set he's working on which...is...odd...since he really only had to say "Hey sums!", and I'da been like "ok" :/

So anyways in the midst of all the black mail and dead feast, I came across this and thought, I'd share it with you all non-black mailers! :)


NOTE: I can neither confirm nor deny that this image was acquired without the authorization of Zenn...

Check out Zenn's site if you want to learn more about these two lovelies!

And if by any chance he mentions anything about a teletubbies collection in my basement...HE'S LYING!

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about any prizes that need to be distributed. In dew time...promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment