Friday, February 21, 2014

Winter sucks and stuff!

So, I bet you're all thinking WTF! right about now...well I do apologize for that. I truly did intend to render some pics and post them at the beginning of this month; however, for the first time in my life I have succumb to winter sickness for two consecutive years. This year, in fact just about the time I last posted I came down with the Flu. Now if that wasn't bad enough, just as I was feeling better, I got food poisoning...

Needless to say, I really didn't feel like doing much of anything for the last few weeks.

SO! here are your treats for being so patient! Originally, was only gonna make a quick pic of Arkenia, then I thought to myself "you know Sums, you never did make a proper pic of Tatum from after the contest (sorry file got corrupted...) Which means I got a lot to rectify here today!
And, to makeup for that I have created a few pinups of all my girls from "Tales of Wiverland" I decided to make each pic 1920 X 1080 so they should be wallpaper approved! :) Hope you like em!

You know one day I really need to create some bios for these ladies.

Well, that all I have for you today, I hope you like them. If you would be so kind as to let me know what you think, I surely would appreciate the feed back.







2 comments: