Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Another Celeb passed...

Well shit Harold Ramis died the other day! Now under normal circumstances, this shouldn't be any real cause for sadness, I mean the guy hasn't been in any movie since knocked up. But honestly, I'm not much on normal... I bring it up because I'm a huge ghostbusters fan and he just so happened to be the writer/director of that shit! He even worked on the video games for cryin' out loud! and if it hadn't of been for douchie Mcdouch, the guy Rick Moranis, We all could have enjoyed a third installment in the movie saga! BUT NOT NOW!!!!111!

Sorry, I know its not really my field to talk movies, I don't really like watching modern movies, more of a gamer these days than anything since you're less likely to have to listen to a half baked theory drench in some kind of lame ass ideology for three quarters of the time and finished off with some weak plot line that ends up contradicting what the rest of the movie was about...

Going along the same topic, but not really, one of our own hasn't been doing too good for almost a month and a half now! He was MIA almost the whole time, until recently getting in contact, you know for a bit there I thought he was gone to us, but as luck would have it that's not the case, so until he gets back to tip top shape, this one is for him!



[Pic still rendering (DAM! this takes too long!)]
[[Ok, so it finished rendering, but it looked aweful with the lighting I had used. so I need to spend a bit more time working on it. I'll post it ASAP!]]
 
 
 
And don't forget to keep checkin in to see if you break the 100K mark and get yourelf a PRIZE LIMITED EDITION RENDER! by me! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment