Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Upda...Wait...Its August?!?! Already!

Ok...so a long time ago YmomY once said I had the worst luck. At the time, I just laughed it off, but now I'm really beginning to think she was right. If you live in the U.S. like me then you know there was no place to escape the heat waves across the land in June and July, that is until the rains came; and with rain, came lightening.

To make a long story short (too late!) my house was struck and my electronics got F.U.B.A.R.ED! Luckily I still have my smartphone...great back to this thing again, man I hate intangible letter keys!

Anyways, I hate posting without any work to show for it so here is a pic of Semira I uploaded back in June, but just kept putting off posting it... hope ya'll like her!





No comments:

Post a Comment