Monday, January 21, 2013

January update: Good news/Bad news

-Good news- late saturday night I got my laptop working again.

-Bad news- Checked for updates and found I had 142 updates to install. It finished Sunday.

-Good news- In my absince, I have been in steady talks with Mad Monk over the details of the set I was making for him. I've joked that I was originally planning to make a set about 30 pics long; what we have come up with is more like ten chapters long! :)

-Good news- I also talked to bigbear69 about doing a prequal to his story "They're Coming!" and he agreed! :D So I'll be fitting that in between chapters of Mad Monks story. If you don't know the story , you should check it out! Its over at renderotica.

-Good news- I also asked a third person if I could do some sets on a character of hers. Who is she you may ask! Well...you might not know her...


Her name is Jenny Poussin 8B b. So I asked and she said yes; now, she also asked in return that I make the character look as much like her as possible.

*Inner Sumuner voice- Like I would say no!*

Now thats my kinda muse!!1!

-Bad news- I was rendering one of the last test renders for Jenny when...IT HAPPENED AGAIN! saddly, I lost the test renders :.(

-Good/Bad news (depending on if you're a glass half full or half empty kinda person)- Jenny is soooooo hot, she blew my computer up!

I think I'm gonna buy me a new computer instead of repairing my old one...

5 comments:

  1. sounds like lots of good news to me!!

    Nice looking forward to your 3D work incoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jejeje you have bad luck :) the good thing is that you decided for a new PC :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will- in an odd way it is a lot of good news!

    Sadly I'm gonna have to save for a bit cause money don't grow on trees :(

    YmomY- no kidding! I swear I need to get me some lucky rabbits feet, horse shoes and learn the proper technique for throwing salt over my shoulder cause I could use the extra luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Jenny is a babe and all but does everybody have to use her? Can u do someone different like Sarah Underwood as Bustice or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why would you want anyone other than Jenny?!?! Sara Underwood...?Is it just me or did she get a boob reduc? It makes no never mind to me, a self discribed boob conocuer. anyways I don't think she would like it if her likeness is getting the s*** f***ed out of her in my sets. Now, we do have the lovely Jenny Poussin who is not only willing to let us have free roam with her likeness, she in fact demands said treatment!

    ReplyDelete