Sunday, December 23, 2012

For your eyes only!

so i was patroning some of the other blogs and over on Dizzydills site he had a contest that some of you may have seen; well your humble host entered it...well i couldnt wait any longer so...i hacked his computer! Yup, you read right, i hacked his computer. it was tough, it took two weeks to break his firewalls; and even then, i still barly made it out of there with my life!

But I didn't leave empty handed..
*shifting eyes right to left, making sure no one is watching*


OK, now that my fun isnt over yet, i also hacked Diz's blogspot account :3 i posted this pic and a few others off Diz's hard drive! you all gotta check Diz's site out for those pics of some upcoming sets. they're kickass! and after spending soooo much time in Diz's computer I can tell ya, they just might be out sooner than you think :D


**Note**
The aformentioned was a joke! I asked permition to post the pic, Diz said maybe and I gave him "an offer he couldn't refuse!" ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great work love the 3D XXX girls you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as much as I would love to take credit for this sexxxy babe, its dizzy's render. I just asked if I could post it here to promote his upcoming sets, which he happily agreed to :)

    as to the others, they are all mine :3 so thanks much!
    My computer is still KIA but I'm currently talking with MadMonk in making a farely epic, if I may say so myself, story showcasing Abby and Machone as well as several other beauties and *shhhh* lycans 8)

    I liked the present Santa gave to Carina!

    ReplyDelete