Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SHHH! Don't Tell Zenn!!!!!1! :3

So, the other day, I took a peek at Zenn's site and found this sweet little number getting stalked by what one can only hope is a well endowed lycan! :D

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any more on this "Red" so I took it upon myself to get more out of him, and with that I may or may not have, but might have accidentally hacked Zenn...and this is what I managed to dig up!


:3

Not bad if I may say so myself!

Now, one really awesome note to add is that a few months ago I sent Zenn a few poses I made for a Lycan and he just might use some of those poses in this set, so that makes me happy :)

Think it can't get any better? Wrong! In the usual Zennful fashion, he is letting you all the fans to write in a possible story to get Red from point A to point B! So, don't delay! check out his place right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment