Thursday, November 15, 2012

Houston, we have a problem!

I must admit, I've been taken it pretty easy since my last post mainly because Halo 4 came out *_* That is an awesome game! But I finally said to myself "All right Sums, its time to get back to rendering"; thats when it happened, I started to render my next image when BOOM! My laptop literally blew up in front of me. T_T Now, its not allswears and tears tho. As a precaution to something like this, I keep my runtime and saves external...so...:)

I also recently bought Poser 9 so I think I might take this opportunity to upgrade to that program :)

I'll get that up and running as soon as I can...untill then...
back to Halo 4!  XD

Sumuner

4 comments:

  1. Dude! I feel your pain!!! Recently the screen on my trusty old 17" MacBook Pro went dead. Since the repair was going to cost a chunk of change probably better spent on a new laptop I turned the thing into an oversized Mac (not so) mini by hooking up an external screen. Sucks not being truly portable though…
    So enjoy the break, then it's back to work! There's a cute redhead in serious need of being anally ravaged by her politician/lycan boss!!!
    Well maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no such thing as 'maybe' in my world! Oh yes it will get done, Abby shall receive the anal empailment of her life and she will love it...

      maybe :)

      Delete
  2. Sir if you get a chance check out message left for you at http://themadm0nk.blogspot.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete